Living Cheaply can help you reach a new audience and help give lots of value to the world.
How To Contact US
Submit a Post Now by clicking Here or by clicking the red "Submit A New Post" button on the sidebar.
If you need to contact Living Cheaply for any reason, please send us an email at email@example.com
Guest Posting Guidelines
Living Cheaply can not accept:
- Poorly written posts or reviews
- Posts on topics unrelated to a frugal lifestyle
- Posts with bad English
- Posts full of referral links or links to your personal site that gives readers no value
- Post that are not at least 500 words
- Post without an attention-grabbing headline
- Post with foul language, crude humor or controversial remarks
- Posts that will not pass Copyscape
- Posts that are not original or have been posted elsewhere
What The Guest Post Process Will Be Like
This is what the posting process will look like for Living Cheaply:
We will read your article that you send to our contact email above. We will create a contributor profile for you on Living-Cheaply.com.
We will copy your article and post it. We may make some minor changes if need be to spelling, paragraph spacing, etc. As well as add a featured image.
We will give you the link to your post and your login information so that you can write and submit future posts to Living cheaply easily.
Living Cheaply will promote your post on social media for you. However, we still encourage you to do the same if you would like.
Thank you for considering being part of our team!
And as always keep living your fun-filled cheap life!